Thursday 17 November 2011

Hitz

Everyone has their own favourite song's genre. As for me, I still not sure which genre I like the most. The songs I've always listened to can be said the kind of techno and very lively songs, and of course the hitest song. I'm not sure whether you like it or not but the kind of musics/songs I listened to are most likely like these kind of songs: Party Rock Anthem, Danza Kuduro by Don Omar, We found love by Rihanna (ft. Calvin Harris) and etc.

I also love to listen to sentimental songs, but not all of it. Well, maybe that's because I prefer lively and high-spirited songs than listening to blue songs. As the conclusion, I would like to say that, I love to listen nice songs/musics, no matter what kind of language the songs is, as long as it is nice, I love it. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment