Wednesday 16 November 2011

Another relax day

Today’s drama class has been cancelled and that is very good news for me. I never liked my timetable for today because there is only a one hour class in the morning and the class is hold in PC. PC is damn far from my house and the worst thing is my time wasted by waiting the bus! Semester by semester the bus service is getting worse! Class is on 10am and we waited at the bus station at 9am, but the bus reaches the station on 9.55am. We’re already late when we reach PC. What making people fired up is that there are a lot of student waiting at the bus station but there’s only one bus picking up the students. Hell it! I really hate the bus service!

Still, I'm glad that this semester is going to end soon and the most happy thing is TODAY I'm FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment